Rugeley, Staffordshire and Remote
TechCare is a Managed Services Provider that specializes in helping Executives and IT Leaders of 20 to 250 employees businesses in the Construction, Manufacturing, and Warehousing industries to be more effective and successful through the use of technology, Established in 2008, we have, over the years, grown our service offering significantly. We provide professional services, project support, network infrastructure services, and cyber security solutions to our clients across the UK and Europe. As part of our ambitious growth plans, we are now looking for an experienced account manager to join our team, to help us maintain and grow some of our existing client accounts. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in an IT sales role and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace. Based within the sales department, you will work closely with all areas of sales and marketing to ensure our existing clients are serviced, informed, and supported. This exciting position offers the opportunity to progress into a higher role as our business grows.
- Growing accounts to meet targets
- Retaining accounts to meet targets
- Building Rapport with your account contacts and strengthening relationships.
- Ensuring that you understand the clients business goals so that you can recommend complimentary solutions from our service portfolio.
- Creating proposals to meet the needs or requirements of your clients.
- Working with marketing to generate presentations, incentives and other campaign content to help cross-sell or upsell new or existing services to clients based on your own gap analysis.
- Managing renewals and contract reviews in a timely manner.
- Resolving escalated issues from your accounts by working with the relevant delivery teams.
- Growing your accounts to meet relative targets
- Ongoing personal development to understand our growing product and service offering.
- Carrying out quarterly business reviews with your accounts to identify any opportunities or issues.
- Assisting marketing with client feedback to ensure our services and products are closely aligned with the needs of our clients.
- Identifying opportunities with your client base to upsell and cross-sell.
- Providing excellent customer service to our clients as you will be the primary contact for any enquiries or issues that the client may have.
- Degree in marketing, business, or another relevant subject (minimum of 2:1 qualification)
- 3 years of account management experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the Managed Services industry and the main vendors in the industry.
- Good communication skills
- Administrative skills
- Organizational skills
- Works well under pressure
- Good listener
- Ability to work towards and hit targets
- Ability to negotiate and sell
- Ability to work towards deadlines
This Package Includes:
- £25,000 to £35,000 salary + Commission
- Regular socials
- Personal and professional development support with ongoing vendor-specific training
- 33 days holiday per year
- Staff discounts on tech goodies
- Opportunity for career progression for the right candidate
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your cv and expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org