Excel 25 year Manufacturer Warranty
As an Excel networking approved partner, we supply and install structured cabling systems that are supported by an Excel 25 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Excel 25 Year Manufacturer Warranty
As an Excel networking approved partner, we supply and install structured cabling systems that are supported by an Excel 25 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Details regarding the warranty can be found below (sourced from the Excel site here):
Excel offer a 25 year product and application warranty as standard on all installations completed by an accredited Excel Partner.
- Covers all Excel copper, fibre optic, voice cabling systems and Environ racks when installed as part of a complete Excel Solution.
- Excel Intelligent, Modular and Standard PDU’s are covered by a 3 year warranty when installed as part of a complete Excel Solution.
- Registered sites covered by 25 year application warranty.
- Link warranty as standard, channel on application.
- Issued to latest published standards.
- Bandwidth warranty. For example Category 6A warranties assure support of all applications current and future designed to operate at up to 500MHZ.
All warranties are processed through the online warranty system located in the Excel Partner area of the website and are typically processed in 5 working days.
The Excel 25 year product and application warranty is only available when systems are designed, installed, and tested by Excel Partners with current training certification in place. Warranties are issued only after an audit of test data, and at the discretion of the Excel technical support team at site audit. In all cases 100% of the links which require warranty support must be tested.
The warranty is available on the copper products (Cat5e Cat6, Cat6a and Cat7) as well as the Single-Mode and Multi-Mode fibre optic products.
All TechCare networking installations are installed to TIA or ISO standards based on the customers requirements. Tests are carried out using Fluke DTX-1800 or DSX-5000 certification testers.
If you would like further information regarding structured cabling and its benefits click here or visit our network installations page