It’s an exciting time for the team here at TechCare. As we continue to expand the business and grow our client base, we thought the time was right to team up with an organisation that helps ‘British businesses to build relationships on every level’ – the Chamber of Commerce!
We’re confident that joining this fantastic and well-respected network will give TechCare the chance to connect with countless other businesses locally, nationally and internationally, providing us with boundless opportunities to grow – which is sure to be beneficial for us as well as our clients.
Why have we joined the Chamber?
Several of our clients have been members for some time, and so we’d already heard about the benefits of joining from them. As we talked more and more with these clients, they explained further about how joining could benefit TechCare and assist us on our journey of growth.
- The chance to be part of a community of other businesses in and around Birmingham.
- Multiple events that will add value to our offering and allow us to meet industry peers and gain priceless insight from them.
- An affiliation with a community that all members are proud of.
- A common interest and connection that’s a great way to meet potential clients and suppliers.
- The support that we’ll receive from being a member of the Chamber, especially through the presentations and events, will help provide a growing business like ours with a considerable amount of valuable insight and advice, and the peer group support available is going to be really beneficial, and probably what we are most excited about!
In addition to the benefits we will get from being part of the Chamber, we also feel that TechCare has lots to offer other members as well. Our MD, Karl Frankham, said: “Our team of business and technology professionals have over 100 years of combined expertise. I believe the value-based content we share can help members to better understand how technology can help their business not just survive but thrive in these uncertain times.
“Whether a client is looking for an outsourced IT partner, a communications specialist or a bespoke software developer, we can help them with our team of experts.”
We’re really excited about what the future holds in terms of our Chamber membership, and we’re looking forward to you – our clients and suppliers – taking that journey with us, and hopefully reaping some of the benefits that, inevitably, this affiliation will bring to all of us.
For more information about TechCare or to talk to us about how we can help with your business’s IT needs, please contact us https://techcare.co.uk/contact/.