TechCare is committed to protecting your personal information and respecting data protection laws around the world.
Providing us with personal information
You must ensure that you are authorised and have the necessary permissions to provide us with any personal information that you submit to us, including any personal information of anybody else. You must not provide us with any sensitive personal information or personal information of any children. We do not accept any liability for such personal information if you do submit it to us.
How we use your personal information
We use personal information in order to promote and provide TechCare products and services, to ensure the security of our websites, and to run our business. We have set out below more information on the categories of personal information that we collect, the specific ways in which that personal information is processed by us, the legal bases which permit us to do this, and the types of partners with whom we share your personal information.
In some cases where we ask for your personal information, we do so in order for us to fulfil your request or order. If you do not provide that personal information we will not be able to process your request or order.
What information do we collect?
We collect and process personal data about you when you buy products and services from us and interact with us and our websites, including applying for job vacancies with us. This information includes:
- Your name, username, and password
- Your residential or business address, email address, and phone number
- Your payment and delivery details, including billing and delivery addresses and credit card details, where you make purchases from us
- Your marketing preferences, including any consents you have given us
- Information related to the browser or device you use to access our websites, including its IP address
- Records of your use of TechCare services
- Any information you provide to us as part of a job application
How do we use your information?
We use your information as follows:
To fulfil a contract with you or take steps at your request before this:
- Fulfilling orders and providing you with our services
- Providing information and technical support if you ask for this
- Contacting you with information about changes to services
- Handling credit card information provided through our websites using PCI-compliant payment services
- Storing and analysing your information in order to review and progress your job application.
As required by us to conduct our business and pursue our legitimate interests, in particular:
- Giving you access to products or services ordered by your organisation
- Providing you with different content within a service, depending on how you use that service
- Letting you know about our products and services by post, email, and phone in accordance with your marketing preferences and law relating to direct marketing
- Providing targeted advertising for other TechCare products and services that we think may be of interest to you, based on how you use our websites, products and services
- Analysing how you use our products and services so we can improve our levels of service and develop future products and services, including through the use of surveys
- Ensuring the security of our websites and information technology systems and protecting our rights.
Where you give us consent:
- If we need your consent in order to send marketing for our products and services to you
- To place cookies and use similar technology on your device(s).
For purposes which are required by law:
- Sharing your personal information in order to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject.
How will TechCare share your information?
We share your personal details:
- With third party service providers who process your information on our behalf for the purposes above – such as payment processors, cloud storage, data hosting and processing providers, and data backup and storage providers
- With other staff within your organisation.
We will also share your personal information:
- If we think this is necessary to in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our employees, our commercial partners, or our customers. This includes sharing information for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
- With government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if required by law.
Giving and withdrawing your consent, and updating your personal information
Where your consent is required for us to process your personal information, we will ask for your consent at the point at which you provide your data. You have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. You can also update your personal information at any time. If you wish to do either, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storing your personal information
Your personal information may be stored and processed outside of the country where it is collected, including outside of the European Economic Area. When transferring information to others, within the EEA or otherwise, we ensure that appropriate and suitable safeguards and technical measures are in place to protect your personal data. To do this, we make use of standard contractual clauses that have been approved by the European Commission, or we implement other similar measures required by laws around the world.
We will only keep records of your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which we have collected it, and in order to comply with any statutory or regulatory obligations in relation to retention of records. We respect requests to stop processing your personal data for marketing purposes. This includes keeping a record of your request indefinitely so that we can respect your request in future.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises those cookies. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
If you disable or decline cookies on your device, you may not be able to access some parts of the website or our software, and some features may not function properly or be available to you.
If you choose to accept our cookies, you can also delete such cookies later from your device. If you delete the cookies, any settings and preferences controlled by those cookies will be deleted and will need to be re-created when you visit our services subsequently.
The data controller for our websites, products and services is TechCare Limited of Unit 119 Anglesey Court, Towers Business Park, Wheelhouse Road, Rugeley Staffordshire WS15 1UL. We can be reached by email on email@example.com.