TechCare – Top 5 SEO Tips – Quick Wins You Can Implement TODAY!
Jun 23, 2021
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) can be a complex beast to get your head around. It doesn’t help that Google changes its SEO algorithms up to 500 times every year when all you want to do is make sure your business is getting found by the people searching for it.
Good SEO – optimising your content, so it shows up in search engine results – is essential if you want people to find your website organically. When done right, it can work wonders for the success of your business, leading to more traffic, increased conversions, better lead generation and a boost in sales!
Of course it does! But it’s not easy to get SEO right. And you have to keep working on it due to the constant changes. But never fear; it’s possible to brush up on your SEO and improve your Google rankings with just a few simple steps. Here we’ve put together 5 top tips to help you on your way to SEO success!
- Make sure you have a Google My Business account set up and that it’s optimised for your target audience. This dominates the local search market and will improve your local search visibility.
- Get Reviews. Ask your customers to give you reviews on Google, Yell, Facebook, Trustpilot and more. Google looks at these for trust signals and will boost your search results if you’re seen to be asking for reviews and replying.
- Improve your website content. Giving your website and its content a refresh can help boost your search results. Remember to check your current results first, so you don’t harm your existing search traffic.
- Blog regularly. Of course, this is easier said than done, but regular content on your website shows Google you’re looking to keep your visitors informed about your business with regular updates. (Quick tip – remember to add at least one internal link to your content, it’ll help Google search and index your website, offering potential search boosts).
- Social media signals help, so make sure that you share it on your social channels and get your staff to share once you’ve written content.
So that’s it, our top 5 tips to get you started on your SEO journey. Remember, have a Google My Business account, get reviews, update content, blog regularly and share your website content on social media. Put all this into practice, and you’re laying the foundations for your businesses SEO strategy.
Need some help with your SEO? We’ve helped numerous organisations achieve their search goals – please contact us for more information.